What is GDPR ?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduces new obligations in terms of the management of personal data.
The importance of complying with data protection laws?
The GDPR foresees administrative fines of between 10 and 20 million euros depending on the infringing articles or, in the case of a company, 2 to 4% of the total worldwide annual turnover of the company. previous year, whichever is higher.
We advise you during your GDPR compliance process?
Our expertise for more than 20 years in data combines with the legal expertise of the international Lexing network to enable you to carry out an effective audit and then offer you an action plan aimed at your compliance.
Lexing has an understanding of digital issues, a specialization in information technology law and data protection as well as an international network of lawyers.
During our mission we evaluate:
- Managing your business processes
- Governance of your data
- Managing your reference data
- The integration and flows of your data
At the end of the mission you have in your hands:
- A mapping of your business processes
- A register of the processing of your data
- A Data Protection Impact Analysis (DPIA)
- Recommendations for processes and tools
- A concrete action plan